[Asterisk-Users] change codec based on callerid (sip/iax)

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 26 12:50:03 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 10:33 -0700, Michael D Schelin wrote:
> This can be done by modifying the source code.

how helpful.  If I modify it enough it will be 100% identical to windows
xp, anything can be done by modifying any code.  That however doesnt
answer my question with anything that isnt obvious, such as is there a
way to do it without a modification?  Would the ser idea work (which may
be better as the call volume would likely exceed asterisks ability to
process calls anyway?

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378