[Asterisk-Users] WRT54GP2 SIP server on LAN port

Johannes asterisk at radiokanaler.com
Mon Sep 26 11:02:52 MST 2005

Thanks for the information Sherwood.
Then the question I had if the normal routing works for the SIP proxy
works with a LAN server.

But I cant get a success in connecting the router LINE1 to Asterisk.
WRT54GP2 says as status "Can't connect to login server" and there is no
connection attempt when running "sip debug" with "verbose 4".

In my sip.conf this is specified:
[linksys]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=100
secret=xxxxx
canreinvites=no
context=outgoing-sip

And in extensions.conf
[default]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/linksys|30|gr)
exten => s,2,VoiceMail(u100)
exten => s,3,Congestion

[outgoing-sip]
exten => _[0-9#*].,1,Dial(SIP/blixtvik-sip/${EXTEN}||t)

Now incoming calls gets the following loggs:

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/0755xxxxxx-5499", "SIP/linksys|30|gr") in new
stack
Sep 26 19:55:34 NOTICE[5525]: app_dial.c:777 dial_exec: Unable to create
channel of type 'SIP'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
    -- Executing VoiceMail("SIP/0755xxxxxxx-5499", "u100") in new stack
    -- Playing 'vm-theperson' (language 'se')
    -- Playing 'digits/1' (language 'se')
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/0755xxxxxxx-5499'
Sep 26 19:55:37 ERROR[5525]: cdr_sqlite.c:136 sqlite_log: cdr_sqlite:
attempt to write a readonly database
Sep 26 19:55:37 ERROR[5525]: cdr_csv.c:222 csv_log: Unable to re-open
master file /var/log/asterisk//cdr-csv//Master.csv : Permission denied

The answering machine works but it will not get connected with my WRT54GP2.
See anything that causes WRT54GP2 not to be able to register to Asterisk?

~Johannes