[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma and Digium same machine?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:55:36 MST 2005

Are you using Digium's new v2 firmware? If not I would recommend against it.
I currently have 2 Sangoma quad T1 cards in a single server and it works
just fine.

Previously I had 2 TE405P(with old firmware) in the machine and had
interrupt issues. Replaced with Sangoma boards before Digium v2 firmware was
released to fix the problem. Haven't tried 2 Digium quad cards in single
system yet.

MATT---