[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to CCM

Brian J. Rathman brian at strata-com.com
Mon Sep 26 09:28:33 MST 2005

I am currently trying to send calls from Asterisk to Cisco Call Manager 4.0 and vice versa. I have a SIP trunk setup in CCM and I also have an entry in my sip.conf file for CCM. Unfortunately, when I try and send a call to CCM I keep getting:

 SIP/10.0.0.1-9c18 is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
    -- Got SIP response 481 "Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" back from 10.0.0.1

I have another SIP trunk setup in CCM pointing to my cisco as5300 gateway. I can send calls to it and they complete, but when I point the route pattern to Asterisk it fails immediatly. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian