[Asterisk-Users] Can't receive Faxes with Asterisk (help)

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Sep 26 10:45:23 MST 2005

I dont know if it will work or not but have you tried setting each card up with different gains?

I am not sure if the variables are global or not, but when I installed an FXO card on an *@Home box and used genzaptelconf, it created a separate file for the FXO with its own rx settings and was included in zaptel.conf.