[Asterisk-Users] Can't receive Faxes with Asterisk (help)

adiaz0 at gmail.com adiaz0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:12:22 MST 2005

Hi,
Yes, I have changed it. I tried as you have done, I put txgain and rxgain to
"0" and it was possible receive and send faxes. I'm using two TDM400P (FXS
with 4 ports and FXO with 4 ports). In my tests I'm sending faxes to
asterisk from fax machine connected to one of the FXS ports.
The problem is, if put tx and rx gain to 0 in the conversations coming from
FXO channels hear very very low.
What can I do then, any idea ?