[Asterisk-Users] Pager Notification Script

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Mon Sep 26 05:57:34 MST 2005

Tom Rymes a écrit :

> Does anyone on the list have a script for notifying pagers that they
> would be willing to share? I have found a reference in the archive to
> such a script, but previous attempts to find the author of that
> posting have failed.
>
> Anyhow, I am looking to set up a system whereby a message is sent to
> a pager when a voicemail is left in a specified mailbox. (This is
> easy, it's built-in to Asterisk). Then, if that message hasn't been
> retrieved in 5 minutes, I want to send another page. The same goes
> after 10 and 15 minutes. After 20 minutes, I want to send another
> page *AND* send an e-mail or generate a call to another party.

Off Site Notification or Off Premise Notification...

I have write a script that is part of ScopServ but here how it work:

- Create per-user configs using GUI (ex. after 10 min send to a
voicemail, after 20 min. send to a pager, etc) (email, pager, voicemail)
- Use externnotify in voicemail.conf
       - If  # of msg = 0 then delete all pending notification
   else
       - Retreive per-user config and check action
       - Create action in a second table with timestamp + x min.

- A crontab that check at each minute for action, execute if and delete
the row in table.
       - Create .call file or send email

--
Joel Vandal