[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem setting up TDM22B card

somesh s someshss at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 23:50:06 MST 2005

Hi,

I got the following output when I run the command.

./genzaptelconf: line 616: /etc/init.d/asterisk: No
such file or directory
Unloading zaptel modules:
wcusb zaptel
Test Loading modules:
        -       zaptel
        -       zaphfc
        -       qozap
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wctdm
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wcfxo
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wcfxs
        -       pciradio
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       tor2
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       torisa
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wct1xxp
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wct4xxp
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the
output from dmesg
        -       wcte11xp
        -       wcusb
        -       ztd_eth
Updating '/etc/default/zaptel'
Generating '/etc/zaptel.conf'
Generating '/etc/asterisk/zapata-channels.conf'
Reconfiguring identified channels

Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:

0 channels configured.

./genzaptelconf: line 653: /etc/init.d/asterisk: No
such file or directory
Checking channels configured in Asterisk:
./genzaptelconf: line 665: asterisk: command not found

What may be the problem? Help me in this regard.

Regards,
Somesh S. Shanbhag