[Asterisk-Users] TE405P V2 - Fantastic!

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Sep 25 21:44:39 MST 2005

I am wondering -- I have a tdm400p with two modules and I understand
that there is a REV I of the card --- Ihave e/f.  I am getting
somepopping and I definitely need echo cancel when bridged.  Now would
a rev I help in these matters and how can I get them to replace mine
without or with minimal charge -- if anyone knows how this is supposed
to work, please let me know.

on Sunday 09/25/2005 Kevin P. Fleming(kpfleming at digium.com) wrote