[Asterisk-Users] Extension Mobility (roaming) Cisco 7960

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Sep 25 20:40:17 MST 2005

You can set up the users using the agent channel.
Then have a AgentLogin fuction in your dialplan. That would let the
phone ring where they are.

Extension Called ID could be handled with a call to the Set(CallerID...)
functions that could be done as the person dials out in the dial plan.

Message Waiting Indication would be an issue for mobile users. Unless
you did not worry about stutter dialtone and the lighting up of the MW
light.