[Asterisk-Users] Clicks in audio with TE100P PRI

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Sep 25 16:32:07 MST 2005

Which file does the jitterbuffer setting go in, zaptel or zapata.conf?

I can't find it documented anywhere. What version of zaptel drivers include a
jitterbuffer?

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270