[Asterisk-Users] Best Voip provider

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:24:43 MST 2005

VoicePulse! (www.voicepulse.com <http://www.voicepulse.com>)

I've been extremely pleased with the quality of the VOIP calls, uptime, and
on the rare occasions I've needed support, they responded within 1 day and
followed through great on the tickets. Rates are exceptional too, national
calling 200 minutes is $15/mo and unlimited "local" calls which don't count
against the minutes is a huge calling area including your area code and all
adjacent area codes usually.

They have a nice web interface to manage features such as filters and
scheduled do not disturb. When I was comparing other providers, VoicePulse
seemed to have a super-set of all the features provided by the others and
generally the best price.

Oh, and I think they may use Asterisk for some services... for certain
they've contributed sounds/voice prompts to the community. I'm happy to
subscribe to them.