[Asterisk-Users] DTMF issue on IVR

larry lin lar_lin at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 04:44:03 MST 2005

Thanks maka and sorry I just saw your email (too many in my account). I set
relaxdtmf=yes and going to try it. Thanks again.

Larry

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:48:28 +0300
From: maka <icokan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF issue on IVR
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

hya,

try using relaxdtmf=yes in zapata.conf and see if that solves it.
checkout these recent postings as well:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-August/122737.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-August/122656.html

cheers