[Asterisk-Users] iax problem

Piotr Chytla pch at packetconsulting.pl
Sun Sep 25 03:32:55 MST 2005

Hi

I've 3 iax connections to my provider , each of them have own DID ,

PH1<----|

       \/
PH2<-->|-----| <---------------------------> |----|<-- DID1
       |  A1 | <---------------------------> |ISP |<-- DID2
PH3<-->|-----| <---------------------------> |----|<-- DID3

I had iax phone on each of this connection , but now I want
to terminate all on my asterisk box , and send calls to phones connected
to my asterisk depending to incoming username/DID .

for example :

Call to DID1 must be directed to PH1 , DID2 to PH2 and DID3 to PH3 etc

In iax.conf I have :

[Username1] ;DID1
type=user
username=Username11
;secret=blah
host=X.X.X.X
context=fromisp1

[Username2] ;DID2
type=user
username=Username2
host=X.X.X.X
context=fromisp1

[Username3] ;DID3
type=user
username=Username3
host=X.X.X.X
context=fromisp1

For each of the iax connection I have defined section with type user.

In extension.conf I have :

[fromisp1]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/1235)
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/1235)
exten => h,1,Hangup

Every incoming call enters context fromisp1 with exten 's' .
I can't distinguish incoming DID or username, of couse I've figure out
that I can create context for each iax connection , but for me I would
be wast of cpu cycles :)

Some other ideas for my problem ?:)

/pch

PS: This is my first post , don't shot me :)

--
Dyslexia bug unpatched since 1977 ...
exploit has been leaked to the underground.