[Asterisk-Users] Falsh Panel in Xorcom Rapid

Mike Matthews mike82346 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:29:10 MST 2005

I have a clean install of rapid 1.1 installed. I have installed the Flash
Operator Panel from the Install Other Software menu. I am able to log into
the panel from another computer on my network but all I see is the
Conference Room 300. There are no extensions or any other options on the
panel. Clearly I am missing something. Can anyone giude me as to how to get
the Panel going so that I can see the extensions and other options. Thanks
in advance.
 Mike