[Asterisk-Users] VM low volume - testers needed

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:33:16 MST 2005

Hmm. Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not sure that's it.

It's jumping to 208 rather than 209, so it looks more like an off-by-one
error.

I tried changing to priorityjumping=yes in /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf and
reinstalled the CVS-HEAD version, but it still jumps to 208 whereas it used
to jump to 209.