[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC on Fedora 4 and MySQL 4.1.12

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Sat Sep 24 11:25:45 MST 2005

I just installed the CVS 9-22 and am trying to get ASTCC up and running. I was able to get the web interface config running and it made the database but when I go to the brands page it says there is a problem with the table. Also when I save the config file through the intraface it wont save it to any location.

I want to set up a small CC application so if there is a better product to use please let me know.

Thanks,
Scott