[Asterisk-Users] Play sound on connect

Mathew McKernan mat at dwonline.com.au
Fri Sep 23 19:04:05 MST 2005

Hi Mir,

You would need to put a Play command in before the Dial command.

For example:

Exten => 108,1,Play(108-greeting)
Exten => 108,2,Dial(SIP/108)

Etc.

This however, will play on _every_ attempted call to 108. If 108 is
offline or unreachable the caller will still hear the message.

Thanks

Matty

Mathew McKernan | Support Engineer | Digital World Computers | * +61 3
9318 6022 |

* mat at dwonline.com.au or visit www.dwonline.com.au

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential or subject to legal
professional privilege. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and delete the email.