[Asterisk-Users] Help on RealTime Extensions on Oracle DB

Juan Salas jsalas at magenta.cl
Fri Sep 23 12:22:39 MST 2005

Hello
I have the same problems, sip.conf and voicemail.conf works
fine but I have problems in extensions.conf.
When I use postgres extensions works fine!
I have also this warning in cli:

Sep 23 15:08:59 WARNING[29303]: res_config_odbc.c:92 realtime_odbc: SQL
Prepare failed![SELECT * FROM sip_conf WHERE name = ?]

Someone has any idea?

Jsalas