[Asterisk-Users] ZAP ISDN losing digits

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Fri Sep 23 11:20:41 MST 2005

Deze meneer:
icokan at gmail.com

heeft wat jij wilt.

-- Rene

  -----Original Message-----
  From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of maka
  Sent: vrijdag 23 september 2005 18:17
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] ZAP ISDN losing digits

  Hi all,

  I got into a strange problem here. I've got an asterisk box with
bristuff-0.2.0-RC7k, and a HFC PCI ISDN card, running in NT mode.
  The ISDN card is connected to a S0 bus and to a Siemens ISDN PBX. Two
phones are connected to the ISDN PBX and are successfully getting calls from
the asterisk box.

  When dialling from one of the phones, the ZAP channel seems to be missing
out on some of the dialled digits everytime, i.e. if I dial 099557896, the
asterisk box receives 09955896 sometimes, or 0995789, or something like
that. This only happens on one of the phones, the other one is dialling fine
and digits are being recognized well.

  I already tried setting relaxdtmf=yes in zapata.conf, but to no effect.

  If anyone has any idea what might be wrong, appreciate the feedback..

  Cheers