[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500 Quickstart page or files?

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:50:28 MST 2005

> Good luck!  Soundpoint phones, in my opinion, are worth every second
> spent setting them up.
I was able to get it the ip500 working with asterisk on three lines
and it's a beautiful phone for the $200 or so I paid for it. I'll bet
the remaining ip500's will be available fairly cheap too, with the 501
out now.

Can you tell me (maybe a stupid question) is it possible to write out
the current config files? I guess not, but that would be a handy way
to start, now that the phone is working.