[Asterisk-Users] Double cpu

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:18:54 MST 2005

Someone else may be able to get more specific. The term you might be looking
for is "processor affinity."

I know with older versions of Informix, you could bind the informix process
to a specific processor, so in your case you would just bind it to Processor
1 and let asterisk run on processor 0 by default.

I don't know if MySQL supports this though.