[Asterisk-Users] DTMF translation

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 07:23:38 MST 2005

Hi

Is this possible, I have a setup Voxeo---Ser---GW

Problem is when voxeo dials, the gateway does not support dtmf in the
format that voxeo wants it, when the call from voxeo is to a IP phone
dtmf works fine.
I also have asterisk --ser---gw, now when someone dial from pstn to
asterisk, asterisk understand sthe dtmf just fine, so in order to
overcome the problem could I do

Voxeo--ser---asterisk---gw, and then if someone comes via pstn, asterisk
will recongnise the dtmf, and it could alter and send to voxeo...is this
possible

Iqbal