[Asterisk-Users] Dialtone problems with phpagi and asterisk

Michael Häberle haeberle at immosky.ch
Fri Sep 23 05:03:18 MST 2005

Hi there

In our php-application we use phpagi to communicate with asterisk (as
the voip-client we use x-pro)

Sometimes it occurs that the dialtone is very choppy or not present.
If we dial directly in x-pro this problem has never occured.
I dont know what the problem is, first I thought it is the bandwith
(which is actually a problem), but if that would be the major problem it
wouldnt work in x-pro either, I assume.

Another problem is that sometimes after two or three times ringing the
phone hangs up. No idea what the problem is. (this problem does not
occur with x-pro directly)

We use phpagi 2.14
Suse Linux 8.x
I dont know the asterix version (we downloaded it in july 2005)

Michael