[Asterisk-Users] Hangup when dial via Mobile Interface

Thawat Mohchit thawat at nsasia.co.th
Fri Sep 23 00:28:04 MST 2005

I have Rhio CB24 (8FXS/16 FXO) which connects to Digium T100P card on Asterisk at Home 1.3.  There are 2 FXOs of the channel bank connect to the Mobile Interface (which the box that insert Mobile's SIM card and it acts like a normal mobile phone).  I can dial via these ports but if the destination answers this call, it hangs up immediately.  The problem does not appear when I use the FXO port of Digium TDM400P.
How do I fix this problem?

Regards,
Thawat