[Asterisk-Users] SOHO Survey / Creative Asterisk Solutions

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:01:53 MST 2005

Hehe... that's awesome :) I laughed out loud when I read it.

Someone else replied that they are going to use * to control their entry
gate system by cell phone. Nice.

Thanks for the examples! While reading over at
voip-info.org<http://voip-info.org>,
I found the auto-dial feature that can be combined with .call files. That
should be perfect for an idea I had -- use cron and POP3 to check my e-mail
account for any new messages from the transit authority... if there are any,
dial/ring home phones at 6am and playback a message to check e-mail for
possible morning commute problems. Not quite as good as drunkdial though :)