[Asterisk-Users] Re: Set Log Level for Messages log file

Jesse Keating jkeating at gamehouse.com
Thu Sep 22 16:32:34 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 01:10 +0200, Arik Funke wrote:
> Hi Jesse,
>
> According to voip-info logger.conf is "for Win32 platform only". Is this
> wrong? If not, I do not quite understand how it will help with a linux
> system. I am a bit at a loss here...
>
> Thanks for the effort!

That must be outdated info.  I use logger.conf to process my logging on
a CentOS4 x86_64 system.  Thats not windows (:

pandora*CLI> logger reload
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/logger.conf': Found
Asterisk Event Logger restarted

pandora*CLI> logger show channels
Channel                             Type     Status    Configuration
/var/log/asterisk/full.pandora.game File     Enabled    - Debug Verbose Warning Notice Error
/var/log/asterisk/messages.pandora. File     Enabled    - Warning Notice Error
                                    Console  Enabled    - Warning Notice Error

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer