[Asterisk-Users] Extended SIP registration failures

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Thu Sep 22 16:21:53 MST 2005

I had some complaints today that one of my incoming SIP numbers was
failing for several hours.  I looked at my console and didn't see
anything unusual but SIP show registry confirmed that my registrations
were in a failed state.  I did a SIP reload and saw this in the output:

Sep 22 18:54:48 NOTICE[9997]: sched.c:296 ast_sched_del: Attempted to
delete nonexistent schedule entry 312896!
Sep 22 18:54:48 NOTICE[9997]: sched.c:296 ast_sched_del: Attempted to
delete nonexistent schedule entry 313687!

After the reload the registrations were successful.  Without knowing
much about it, apparently they were scheduled to retry but that failed
for some reason.  Any ideas?

MARK.