[Asterisk-Users] Codec conversion

Asterisk guy asteriskstar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:43:24 MST 2005

for sip calls, asterisk is able to convert a incoming g729 cal to a outgoing
G.711 call.
 For oh323, I am unable to get asterisk to convert a incoming g729 call to a
outgoing G711 call .
  my question is : For h323, how to configure asterisk to convert a incoming
h323/g729 calls to a outgoing h323 g.711 call ?
 any suggest are welcome.