[Asterisk-Users] custom ring tone

Marko Rakar Marko at prius.hr
Thu Sep 22 12:31:29 MST 2005

I am not interested in Dial app, I want the callers who are calling FROM
pstn TO asterisk to hear different kind of ring tone (wav, mp3, gsm or
whatever)

For users within asterisk domain who actually use Dial command it does
not matter and I know that I can have full control over them

----
Two atoms bump into each other. One says
"I think I lost an electron!" The other
asks, "Are you sure?", to which the
first replies, "I'm positive."

mailto:marko at printel.hr