[Asterisk-Users] custom ring tone

Marko Rakar Marko at prius.hr
Thu Sep 22 11:21:02 MST 2005

similar service is when you call our local telco customer service, when
you dial it then you first hear "you have reached customer service,
plase wait" and while you hear that your call is still not connected and
therefore it is free

in addition you might have similar message to the caller that "operating
hours are from x till xx" so he can hear that instead of ring tone

I can think of many uses of that ring tone customisation

----
Two atoms bump into each other. One says
"I think I lost an electron!" The other
asks, "Are you sure?", to which the
first replies, "I'm positive."

mailto:marko at printel.hr