[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC error when using silent=5

Ricardo Poppi rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:31:36 MST 2005

Hi list. I´m using ASTCC with callerid authentication and got things
working fine, except for one single issue:

Using this command -- DeadAGI(astcc.agi|${CALLERIDNUM}|${EXTEN:1}|5) --
and passing the 5 parameter for silent, it exits unexpectedly. I tested
the 4, 3, 2 and 1 and they are working ok.

But... when I use the five it returns zero and exit without executing
the dial command! Take a look at the CLI verbose:

    -- Executing Answer("SIP/yyyyyyy-a9da", "")
    -- Executing DeadAGI("SIP/yyyyyyy-a9da", "astcc.agi|yyyyyyy|xxxxxxx|5")
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/astcc.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_request: astcc.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: SIP/yyyyyyy-a9da
AGI Tx >> agi_language: br1
AGI Tx >> agi_type: SIP
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid: 1127396734.48
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: yyyyyyy
AGI Tx >> agi_calleridname: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_callingpres: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingani2: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callington: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callingtns: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_dnid: xxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> agi_rdnis: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_context: stfc
AGI Tx >> agi_extension: xxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> agi_priority: 2
AGI Tx >> agi_enhanced: 0.0
AGI Tx >> agi_accountcode:
AGI Tx >>
AGI Rx << ANSWER
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0
    -- AGI Script astcc.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Executing Hangup("SIP/yyyyyyy-a9da", "")
  == Spawn extension (stfc, xxxxxxx, 3) exited non-zero on
'SIP/yyyyyyy-a9da'

I spent some time looking at the code -- astcc.agi -- and got to the
conclusion that things were supposed to work fine! But it isn´t!

Do anybody got this "misterious" sympton before?

Rgs,

Ricardo Poppi.