[Asterisk-Users] Web based application for call History

Pradeepa Ramamurthy deepa_rpd at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 21:44:01 MST 2005

I have installed Asterisk and i have configured with two
SJPhones; i am able to make calls between these two phones.I am planning to develop a application basically web based
application
from which the administrator able to trace the call logs or call
summary, i mean from which user agent to user agent call is going ,
and
what is the staus, if second user tranfers the call to the third
agent
then that trace also he should able to visible. Totally Call History
should be visible to the administrator.
I am just thinking to develop this using Java and Jsp
How to implement this?...Need help for the same
Thanks,
Pradeepa.

Reply to : deepa_rpd at yahoo.com
Have a nice day.