[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and a SPA3000 behind NAT peerregistration

Maps mapsair at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:21:25 MST 2005

Dear Richard and supporters!
I see that you guys could be able to setup the SPA 3000 to connect to the
asterisk thru the NAT.  I don't know how would to do this.  As my understand
is that the SPA 3000 is just able to configure with the SIP that not NAT
aware in Asterisk.
I am trying to configure the SPA 3000 <----> NAT <-----> Internet < NAT>
Asterisk, but I am unsuccess to do that.
Also I have the SPA2100 and try to do the same thing.

If you guys could be able to do so.  Would you PLEASE tell me how could I do
that?  or please direct me to the information where I can find out the way
to setup that up!  I am very appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Lan