[Asterisk-Users] I got "403", "Forbidden"... please help

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Sep 21 18:36:53 MST 2005

Hi,
       I'm setting up Asterisk as a voicemail with SER. My problem is,
when a caller that is not registered with asterisk (no username and
password in sip.conf) it prompts "403, Forbidden" . I need all calls
from outside of my network to reach asterisk for my users' voicemails,
because anonymous users will surely reach voicemail of my users to leave
messages. What do I need to do to make those anonymous callers to reach
the voicemails of my users? here is my sip.conf.

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 202.84.24.47
context = sip