[Asterisk-Users] Pinging ...

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Wed Sep 21 18:06:46 MST 2005

 Have customer go out to WalMart and buy the ceapest phone they have.

Plug it into the CO lines. See if theyget the Ping!!  If so tell
customer to call BellSouth and open a trouble ticket, it sounds like you
you have a short in the pair. Very posible with the storms we have been
having in the past month.

Alex