[Asterisk-Users] How can i call to a cellphone here in Mexico?

Alex Kauffmann akauffma at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Sep 21 13:06:09 MST 2005

Claudio:

In order to receive help from this list, you need to include more
information.

How are you connecting to the carrier?

What are you using as terminals?  Softphone? Which one? SIP or IAX2?
Hardphone? Brand and model.

Contents of your extensions.conf, zapata.conf, and zaptel.conf

Are you using AMP to setup your system?

These are just a few of the things I can think of that would allow someone
to help you.