[Asterisk-Users] problem with monitor meetme

Michal Misiak beeren at wp.pl
Wed Sep 21 12:25:25 MST 2005

Hi,

I tried to use Monitor(wav,filename) function in dialplan to record Meetme
conference. When I monitored on IAX2 or SIP channels in that conference It
recorded all audio (in and out) but when I monitored on ZAP channels I could
hear only IN audio and piece of OUT audio (announcement get pin and than
nothing).

Anyone knows why this so happens??? I have asterisk 1.0.7 (debian package)
and DIGIUM TE410P card.

I attached my configuration file.

---

[konf]

exten => 800,1,Monitor(wav,conf-201-${TIMESTAMP})

exten => 800,2,MeetMe(200|p)

exten => 800,3,StopMonitor()

---

Michał Misiak