[Asterisk-Users] Macro exists if an application returned -1

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Wed Sep 21 08:27:23 MST 2005

Hi all,

I use asterisk cvs-head from last week and was wondering why my macros are
not working like I expected.

A macro will be aborted if one application returns error (-1), but some
applications (like ChanIsAvail() in my case) do return -1.

So when I want to use ChanIsAvail() in a macro, it does not work if the
channel is not available, because the macro is not executed on n+101.
The macro just aborts in that case.

Is there any solution for using ChanIsAvail() in a macro?

Thanks,
Armin