[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Ip phones

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Sep 21 00:13:38 MST 2005

Hi,

Michiel van Baak wrote:
>>What about the license?? And do you have to buy a license and changing the
>>phone to sip protocol looks scary :( and time consuming with 100 phones not
>>all suppliers will do it for you, and does any of you know a supplier in the
>>netherlands with good pricing neonova is way toooooo expensive
>
> I got mine from www.centralpoint.nl
> As far as I know they only deliver the phones with SCCP
> image. But as you can read in my previous mail this is no
> problem, simply install chan_sccp.
> If you want the phones to run SIP, you have to buy a license
> for the SIP image. Centralpoint has them too.

My company is a cisco supplier too, maybe we can arrange some pricing
strategies together. However, Cisco remains an expensive phone.

Be aware, you cannot really compare delivery from any dutch supplier to
what you find on Ebay. We only deal in new stock, nothing refurb, and
yes, they are expensive.

Florian