[Asterisk-Users] HooDaHek w/AST 1.2

Nathan E. Pralle tarsi at binhost.com
Tue Sep 20 21:06:47 MST 2005

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 21:45, Technical Support scribbled:
> Has anyone tried HooDaHek with asterisk 1.2b1 ?
> I know the data structures have changed somewhat...

I certainly have not yet -- I'm kinda waiting to see how well 1.2 cooks before
I decide to try the dish.  I have enough stuff on my plate without having to
deal with anything that might crop up with it.

But I'd also be curious to hear -- and will eventually try it myself.  I
could, if enough are interested, download 1.2 and see if it works on a side
server or something.

Nathan