[Asterisk-Users] HooDaHek 0.6 Released

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Tue Sep 20 10:10:42 MST 2005

Some websites allow you to look up a phone number and return a name/address.
As a possible add-on to this, I have an agi script that looks up caller ID
information on a few of these websites.
It is written in C/C++.

Currently these scripts are limited to Dutch numbers, since those are
basically the only ones that I need.
But I figure some kind of plug-in architecture could be made that allows
looking up phone numbers from more than one source (currently just the
hoodaheck mysql table, from what I understand).

I am not sure if elsewhere in the world also websites like this exist (for
other countries). I am posting this just like a (IMHO) useful idea.

Any comments?

Rene Kluwen
Chimit