[SPAM:***** SpamScore] Re: [SPAM:******** SpamScore] [Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer using SIP clients

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:03:03 MST 2005

I'm having the same problem you had Frank, so I'm pleased you came up
with a fix.  No luck for me yet!

Incoming & outgoing calls work fine using X-Lite, I just cannot transfer.

It's the first time I've ventured in to features.conf so I'm likely
doing something silly.  I'd be grateful if you could have a look.
I've posted (parts of) my sip and features .conf files below.  Do I
need something special in extensions.conf?

What's supposed to happen when I dial *1, do I hear a special dialtone
and then enter the extension?

Thanks,
Hugh

****** features.conf (mostly default):
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
parkext => 700			; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720		; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls		; Which context parked calls are in
;parkingtime => 45		; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
				; (default is 45 seconds)
transferdigittimeout => 3	; Number of seconds to wait between digits
when transfering a call
courtesytone = beep		; Sound file to play to the parked caller
				; when someone dials a parked call
xfersound = beep		; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr	; to indicate a failed transfer
;adsipark = yes			; if you want ADSI parking announcements
;findslot => next		; Continue to the 'next' parking space. Defaults to
'first' available
;pickupexten = *8		; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8
featuredigittimeout = 500	; Max time (ms) between digits for
				; feature activation.  Default is 500
[featuremap]
blindxfer => *1		; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0		; Disconnect
;automon => *1			; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2			; Attended transfer

****** sip.conf :
[301]
; My phone
;
type=friend               ; "friend" means this device takes and makes calls
username=301		  ; Username on device
callerid="Me"<999-999-9999>
secret=####		  ; Password for device
nat=no
host=dynamic              ; This host is not on the same IP addr every time
context=internal           ; Inbound calls from this host go here
mailbox=301              ; Activate the message waiting light if this
                          ;  voicemail box has messages in it
canreinvite=no            ; Leave this alone for now; see archives for details
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw