[Asterisk-Users] Red or Yellow alarm monitoring

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Sep 20 06:35:16 MST 2005

Before I reinvent the wheel, is anyone implementing any monitoring of PRI
(or T1) Red or Yellow alarms?
I would like to get notified ASAP if this occurs. Or possibly automate the
fix since "service zaptel reload" seems to fix my random issue.

I was thinking of using tail of the full log file, but my concern is that if
there is too much traffic, I will miss the alarm, or if there is too little
traffic, I will keep getting notified even if it is fixed.

Are there any triggers in Asterisk that can run a script if this error
occurs?
What are others doing for this?

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.