[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P stops answering

Andy Howell AndyHowell at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 20:15:27 MST 2005

> I also see this from time to time. Running:
>
> Asterisk CVS-Nv1-0-9-09/02/05-14:07:10 built by root at pbx.axint.net on a i686
> running Linux
>
> Setup a little cron job that, in the wee hours, does a:
>
> service asterisk restart
>
> and then * will start answering the lines again. Not ideal, but......

Chris,

	Thanks. I saw another post mentioning that the top slot of the Dell
Optiplex was not reliable to interupts. I kind of doubt that since there
are just working off the same riser. This a low profile desk-top model.

I switched it anyway. We'll see. If this does not do it, then I'll try
the updating the zaptel code as Kevin suggested.

There is also a utility called zttool. Looks like it should show me if
there are missed interupts.

Thanks,

	Andy