[Asterisk-Users] Zap calls dropping just after answer

Jesse Keating jkeating at gamehouse.com
Mon Sep 19 16:37:43 MST 2005

I've got a problem w/ zap calls being dropped right after they are
answered.  I have a log file:

http://pastebin.com/368526

Everything looks OK except for the

DEBUG[25563] chan_zap.c: Exception on 9, channel 1

that seems to come up quite often.  As soon as the other end of the Zap
answers (my cell phone), and I can even hear a half second of noise, the
line goes dead and gets hungup.

In my case, Zap/1 is the first channel of a 24 channel T1 line to a
Fujitsu PBX.  All seems configured right as I can dial out and the cell
phone will ring.  This is very frustrating, can anybody help out w/
this?

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer