[Asterisk-Users] pridialplan per call or per channel group?

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:07:37 MST 2005

Hi,
Is it possible to set the pridialplan (or prilocaldialplan) on a
call-by-call basis, or for a particular PRI channel-group?

>From my experimentation so far, it appears to me that the pridialplan and
prilocaldialplan are global in zapata.conf, unlike other options such as
switchtype, signalling, and context.

I currently have two PRIs from different providers (and different
switchtypes), and a third PRI port going to a Norstar MICS 4.x. I'm trying
to get better dialplan integration with the Norstar by using some of the
features described at the beginning of the installer's guide (ie, using
'private' or 'tie' line to link two remote MICS with public-network PRIs at
each end).