[Asterisk-Users] IAX dialplan problem?

John Crowhurst fyremoon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:23:09 MST 2005

On 9/19/05, Thameem Ansari <thameem.ansari at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are doing correct. But you have to explain what you want to do? As per
> your second configuration, if you dial 1 then it will ring....Post exactly
> what you are trying to accomplish?

I don't actually have dialplan created, as I'm trying to see if I can get it
to work.

What I would like to do is present me with a menu when I first press the
connect button on the phone, give me a set of options like 'press 1 to call
Carol', 'press 2 to call Jenny', 'press * for voicemail', etc.

--
John

-Thameem