[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon 2006 Location

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at udfc.com
Mon Sep 19 09:02:48 MST 2005

Louisville would be great for me.  I'd get home to see the folks.  Lots
to do in Louisville, very reasonably priced.

Dallas REALLY works for me, I'm already here. Dallas is not the cheapest
to fly in and out of but there are LOTS of flights.

Vegas, been there, done that. Had a good time, but it's still expensive
to do most things outside the hotel. The Hover dam trip is nice but I've
seen that.  Show tickets are $50 (low end show) to $125  (something youd
want to see).  For me that's expensive.

Just my 10 cents worth ( that would be two cents + inflation + my
handling fee 8-) )

Alan