[Asterisk-Users] Easier way for end user to change main greeting?

Scott sstahl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:45:30 MST 2005

You could setup a dial plan to save the sould file directly to your
main menu.  Maybe something like this:

exten => *11,1,Play(record_greeting)
exten => *11,2,Record(/path-to-asterisk-sound-files/your-main-menu:gsm)
exten => *11,3,Play(recording_finished)

Now I'm assuming you have recorded the record_greeting and
recording_finished sounds files.  Hope this helps.

Scott.